Sehat Card Program 2023 – The Sehat Card program was launched during the tenure of former Prime Minister Imran Khan. Now your health is on your health card. You can go to any hospital & receive your treatment for free through your health card.
So you will have to pay a 30% fee. A 30% rate has been applied to the health card. If you want to use it, you will have to pay a fee. Remember, you have to get treatment in any hospital to avail this facility. Then you have to give your 30% share after your treatment is possible.
Sehat Card Program Balance Check Online
The insurance company informed private hospitals that these treatment centers will not be available on the health card from July 1. And private hospitals will not receive any reimbursement.
State Life Insurance Company will not pay any amount for normal delivery and cesarean section. Another amount of 30% will also be collected by the Punjab government, which will be treated with a Sehat Insaf card.
ہیلتھ کارڈ پر دل کی سرجری سمیت کئی امراض کا علاج بھی روک دیا گیا ہے، زچگی کے علاج کے علاوہ مختلف سرجری بھی فی الوقت روک دی گئی ہیں۔
Check your eligibility By SMS
- Text your National Identity Document number to 8500 to verify your eligibility in the program.
- You have to wait a while.
- You will then receive a confirmation SMS.
- Which will inform you about your eligibility.
- The poor among them still belong to the health program.
- Only those who do not belong to the weakest sectors will be treated free of charge.
- Remember, if you belong to a poor family, your monthly income is less than 20,000 rupees.
- If you belong to a family that has not traveled abroad
- You belong to a family that uses minimal electricity monthly and your electricity bill is less than eight thousand rupees.
- Remember, if you meet these conditions, you will be provided free treatment.
|Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program Has to Announce 18000|
|8171 Web Portal 25000 – BISP CNIC Tracking 2023|
Sehat Sahulat Plus Program
Near the closing of the health card, cardiac and obstetric treatment was suspended. Another 30% fee also applies if the insurance company stops the treatment.Sehat Card Program
Remember, if you are not covered by the Sahat Insaf card before, you must first check your eligibility and do your registration. Only after that you can use this card & get your treatment for free. Remember, this time, after a 30% fee, you will be able to get your treatment.
Is Sehat card valid in 2023?
A family can initially use up to PKR 400,000 for priority health services and PKR 60,000 for secondary health services per year.
You are automatically registered if you carry a CNIC/Form B with a permanent address. However, if your family status is unclear in the NADRA database, you may not be eligible until you resolve the issue with NADRA.
How can I get my Sehat card?
Check your sehat card eligibility by sending your National Identity Card Number (NIC Number) to 8500 via SMS.Sehat Card Program
Which private hospital accept Sehat card in Lahore?
Ali Fatima Hospital Lahore.
Punjab Institute of Neurosciences Lahore.
Ibrahim Eye Center Lahore.
Punjab Institute of Mental Health.
Calvary Hospital Lahore.