Pm Youth Loan Scheme 2023. Pm Youth Loan Scheme: Due to the increasing poverty in Pakistan, the Pakistani government has started a youth loan scheme from the prime minister so much so that the youth of Pakistan can run any business by getting a loan from the Pakistani government. Such a loan is also called a youth loan. Some guidelines are given for this. By following them,
You can qualify for this program and get a loan from the Government of Pakistan to hire your business, and you can run any business. Remember, this is Youth Alive. So if you are among the youth eligible for loans in the program,
you must apply for this program. You can get information about my loan scheme from all banks in Pakistan. In addition, we will provide you with all the information about this program that every man should know.
Detail of Pm Youth Loan Scheme 2023:-
This program was started by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, who started the successful National Youth Development Program and provided business loans to the youth of Pakistan. So far, people have benefited from it.
The purpose of this program was to involve only those young people who were concerned about poverty. After filling out the youth loan form in Pakistan, you get a reply message after a few days about whether you are eligible for this program.
Check Online 5566:-
- The Punjab National Bank has donated 50% of the Prime Minister’s Successful Youth Program and other banks are responsible for 50%.
- Applicants can visit the official website of the Successful Young program and download the loan application form.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Young Success Program, young people can get a loan from one lakh to five million. In the event of any loss or repayment of a debt by the applicant
Eligibility Criteria In Pm youth Loan Scheme:-
- Pakistani National 21-45 years of age Male Female can apply A younger age will be granted for candidates who wish to pursue information technology.
- The repayment of the loan is in 2 ways; In the first category, one lakh is accepted, and in the second category, the loan will be given from 5 defaults to 50 defaults. For Category B, 20% of your money must be invested in cable work and ten eight-year loans.
- The loan fee for women is limited to 20%. Loans from one lakh to five lahks will be given with a personal guarantee. The bank will consider loans above five lakhs after making the business information.
- Imran Khan started this program, and now Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif is also narrating this program and giving youth loans.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
|Government Employees||Not Eligible|
|Non-Resident of Pakistan||Not Eligible|
|Agricultural Land||Eligible (Required)|
Online Information Pm Youth Loan Scheme 2023:-
PM Loan Interest Rate and Amount
|Loan Amount Range||Interest Rate||Duration (Years)|
|1 Lakh – 10 Lakh||3%||1 – 8|
|10 Lakh – 1 Crore||4%||1 – 8|
|1 Crore – 2.5 Crore||5%||1 – 8|
Banks For PM Youth Business Loan Program List:-
|Allied Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Albaraka Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Askari Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Bank Al Falah||Nationwide branches|
|Bank Al Habib||Nationwide branches|
|Bank Islamic Pakistan Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Bank of Khyber||Nationwide branches|
|Bank of Punjab||Nationwide branches|
|Dubai Islamic Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Faysal Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|First Women Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Habib Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|JS Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|MCB Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Meezan Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|MCB Islamic Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|National Bank of Pakistan||Nationwide branches|
|Sindh Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|Soneri Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|
|United Bank Limited||Nationwide branches|