PM Laptop Scheme – Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif initiated the laptop scheme. Now all the students who applied for this laptop have started receiving laptops. Right now, on your laptop website, get your university laptop.
You can check the PM Laptop Scheme application status online. If you have applied for the PM Laptop Scheme and want to know whether you are eligible to get this laptop or not, you can check it online. The procedure to check Q is very simple. You just have to follow the steps detailed below.
- First, you need to click on the Check Eligibility button.
- After that, you will be given a form in which you need to enter your name, city name, university name & national identity card number & then press the filter button.
- You will be notified of your status immediately.
PM Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- You can apply for the laptop program if you are a student of a university or institution that has received HEC recognition.
- Students in the first or second year of a four-year bachelor’s or bachelor of science program.
- You need a national ID card or Form B to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students who received a passing grade of 60% can apply for this program.
- Students who completed the first year of a two-year master’s degree with 60% or above are eligible to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students pursuing a doctorate, master’s degree, or master’s degree in philosophy are also welcome to apply.
- Students whose admission is guaranteed at participating institutions until 31 December 2023.
Eligible Universities for PM Laptop Scheme:
The Prime Minister’s laptop scheme would allow students to buy laptops for one lakh. To qualify, students studying in one of the universities and colleges on the list of recognized institutions of HEC will be able to get computers. Visit this website to check the list of universities that are eligible for the PM Laptop Scheme.
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-23|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-23|
Ineligible Students for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Students who have already been issued laptops through the laptop program.
- whether they are residents of Azad Jammu and Kashmir or foreign nationals.
- Students who do not meet the qualifications.
- do not apply online by students.
- These students lack complete documentation.
- Students graduating with their degree before the distribution of laptops.
Helpline For Prime Minister Laptop Scheme:
Please contact us at https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk if you have any questions.
Mobile: 0334 111 9432 Telephone: 051-111-119-432
How to apply Online for Laptop Scheme 2023:
With the help of the link provided below, students who have not yet registered online for the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2023 can do so without difficulty. Also, you can watch the video below to know all the details.
What about the PM laptop scheme 2023?
This scheme will distribute laptops to deserving students who have secured at least 75% or above marks in their matric exams and have already enrolled in the university for their internship.
Who is eligible for the PM laptop scheme?
The applicant must have a valid CNIC/B-Form number. Students enrolled in PhD/MS/MPhil or equivalent 18-year-old program. Students enrolled in a 4- or 5-year bachelor’s degree program.