New Method of BISP – The BISP Benazir Income Support Program has started. This time, The BISP Benazir Income Support Program will receive Rs 9,000 for the poor.
The cash center and PCO are the first to release the Benazir Income Support Program BISP amount. The women had to look at the timelines.
This method of withdrawing money has changed and has been the simplest. So, all women don’t bother. This post will give you complete information on how to receive money through HBL ATM.
The BISP has found the best solution and method. This amount will be withdrawn through all HBL ATM branches. You can easily withdraw this amount anytime within 24 hours. If you have not yet registered your application form. You can register for this BISP program by clicking on the link provided below to register online.
New Method Of BISP Payment:
If you can follow these simple procedures to withdraw money online from BISP 8171, you will be notified how much & how long it will take.
- Go to HBL ATM & pick up your ATM there & withdraw cash from BISP.
- After that, you need to press the scan thumb button.
- You will then be presented with two language options.
- After that, you should return to your main menu.
- After that, you need to select the BISP.
- Subsequently, you must provide your DNI number & 13-digit code.
- After that, you need to place your thumb.
- You will then be informed of the payment amount allowed by the current balance limit set for your account number.
- You must choose your money and Click on the Yes button.
How To Check BISP Balance Online Via CNIC:
- Verify BISP payment.
- Use any ATM.
- Swipe your BISP card at the ATM.
- Enter the number given on your CNIC ID card.
- Click BISP Balance Check. On your screen, you will see how much money is still left on your BISP ATM card.New Method of BISP
New Method of BISP Payment Withdraw from HBL ATM:
Follow these steps:
- First, as shown in the image, press the button to scan the hand.
- Then choose Urdu as the language.
- Then a screen called “Main Menu” will appear. You must click on the BISP button. BISP ATM Card.
- Then you will see something on the screen. Please enter the thirteen-digit number that appears on your national identity card. You must enter your national ID number exactly as it appears on it.
- Place your thumb on the fingerprint device after your name appears on the screen.
- Remember that you have to touch the device with your hand. No one will take your fingers away.
- Then a screen with four buttons will appear. You have to click on the box that says “Check Balance”.
- You will then see a screen with four buttons. You must click on the “Balance Inquiry” button.
- Then you saw how much money was in your account.
- Then you have to click on the button there to get the money.
- You will then see a screen with four buttons. To click on the money, you must Click on the amount of money.New Method of BISP
- Then you have to deposit the amount into your account.
- Then you will have to press the right button.
- Then, you will be given a cash amount through an ATM.
- If you have any problems, you can call HBL Bank.
BISP Contact Information:
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|
What is the amount of BISP payment?
BISP makes quarterly payments at Rs. 8,750/quarter to each beneficiary under his Benazir Kafaalat.
How can I check my BISP payment by CNIC 2023?
You can check your eligibility in two ways. I can verify your eligibility, or you can verify your eligibility by sending a message to 8171 and we will tell you the method.
You can send an SMS to 8171 to find out the eligibility. If you send an SMS to ID number 8171, you will be informed about your eligibility.