Ehsaas Tahafuz Program – In 2021, the Pakistani government launched the program together with the State Bank of Pakistan, insurance providers & other stakeholders. The Pakistani government introduced the Ehsaas Tahafuz Program as a Social Sehat Sahulat initiative to improve the health of people.
The goal of this program is to provide financial assistance to low-income or poor families who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Under this program, treatment for medical conditions is provided to people who do not have the Prime Minister’s Sehat card.
Objectives of the Ehsaas Tahafuz Program
- The purpose of this program is to help prevent improvements due to high medical expenses.
- The goal is to alleviate poverty among vulnerable households and provide financial assistance to deserving families to cover health events, surgeries & critical illnesses.
- The goal is to improve the lives of low-income families and ensure they have access to quality healthcare.
- The goal is to promote financial inclusion by providing a focus on health insurance.
Ehsaas Tahafuz Program Eligibility Criteria
- This program is intended for women, Orphans & people with disabilities are also eligible.
- Households or individuals whose income is below the poverty line are eligible for this program.
- Families who should not have any other type of health insurance.
- This program is open to families whose financial situation has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- People who are willing to pay monthly premiums are eligible for this program.
Ehsaas Tahafuz Program 2023
This program offers free hospital treatment in the event of a serious accident. In addition to free health care, deserving low-income families also receive financial assistance. Emergency assistance is provided in a crisis situation before other checks are carried out. The Ehsaas Tahafuz program team pays all hospital bills and associated expenses.
Rawalpindi’s Holy Hospital served as the initial launch site for the program. However, this program is now offered in 14 tertiary care hospitals in the provinces of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir & Islamabad.
- Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Registration Process 2023-24
- Ehsaas Aghosh Program Give 17000 – Punjab Social Protection
- Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online 2023-24
Ehsaas Tahafuz Card
For Ehsaas Tahafuz members under the Ehsaas Program, this program offers a card feature. For deserving, low-income families, this card is intended to provide health insurance. This card is used to access medical facilities & treatments free of charge. It attempts to provide financial insurance against catastrophic medical costs that could otherwise plunge these families into poverty. You must perform the following actions to obtain the Ehsaas Tahafuz Card:
- You must determine your eligibility before registering for the Tahafuz Card because this program is intended for vulnerable people.
- Eligible individuals must register for the card service. For this, registration centers & online portals are created. Alternatively, you can text your CNIC to 8500 to check your eligibility.
- Complete the registration form providing all the necessary information.
- Your application will be verified to see if you are eligible for this program or not.
- You will be able to get your Ehsaas Tahafuz card once the verification process is complete.
Ehsaas Tahafuz Program Online Registration
To speed up the application and selection processes, the Ehsaas Tahafuz Program has implemented a well-planned online registration system. This online registration system improves transparency & accountability.
- The applicant must visit the official website of the Ehsaas Tahafuz Program.
- Click on the Register tab on the website.
- Provide all the information required in the registration form, including your name, CNIC number, household income &, if you are disabled, and a disability certificate.
- After completing the registration form, make the monthly premium payment.
- Submit your application once the process is complete.
- According to the registration form, the selected applicant will be notified of their contact number and will then be eligible for the payment mode.
How can I check my CNIC in Benazir income support online?
If you would like to check your eligibility for the BISP Benazir Income Support Program, you must text your ID card number to 8171.
How do I register with BISP?
The BISP Benazir Income Support Program portal is fully operational for online registration purposes. An already registered person can check the status of the application by sending an SMS to 8171.
What is the amount of Ehsaas program 2023?
The program provides Rs. 12,000 monthly for low-income families across Pakistan. It has served more than 7 million poor families under the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2023. Now you can apply for it and the government will provide you Rs. 12000 every 3 months after verifying your eligibility.