Ehsaas Scholarship Program – The Ehsaas scholarship program was announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr. Imran Khan, President of PTI for poor students from middle-class families who cannot afford education expenses and cannot afford hostel fees. In four years, it is estimated that more than 200,000 students should benefit from the Ehsaas scholarship program.
Higher education in Pakistan is considered the only way to overcome poverty after completing intermediate education. In our country, only 0.4% of children from middle-class families can access higher education centers, a figure lower than the national average of 10%. The basic objective of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program is to end unequal entitlement.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Details:
- Offered by: Government of Pakistan
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s
- No. of scholarships: 50,000 per year
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition + Monthly hostel expense
- Eligible Nationality: Pakistani
- Year: 2020-2023
- Religion: Not matter
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students will provide full tuition fees and an annual stipend.
- Fill in the tuition fee according to the university.
- Stipend (Annual).
Ineligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023
- Students who were accepted into a self-funding or self-supporting program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are already receiving a scholarship or grant from another source are not eligible to apply. This program is only for regular students. Students learning remotely are not eligible.
- Students taking evening classes with high fees are not eligible.
- Students whose families earn more than 50,000 per month are not eligible.
- Students have land and other ways to earn money.
- The monthly electricity consumption by students is more than 300 units per family.
- Children of government workers do not qualify.
- Copy of CNIC/B form.
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/Guardian).
- Salary Receipt/Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother).
- If the guardian of the applicant is a daily wage worker/trader/private job or with a family income less than 45,000, then the income certificate should be attached on cheap stamp paper of Rs. fifty/-
- Copies of utility bills for the last six months (electricity, gas, telephone, water) – (if applicable)
- Copy of the rental contract in the case of a Rented House.
- Copies of recent fee receipts for the applicant and her siblings (if applicable).
- Copies of medical bills/documents related to expenses (if applicable).
- 01 Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- 01 image of the house from the exterior front.
|Ehsaas 10000 Kafalat Payment Program Start New Update|
|Khidmat Card 42000 Ehsaas Rashan November Balance Online|
- Islamia College Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- Haripur University
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
- UT Nowshehra
- KUST Kohat
- Buner University
- AUST Abbottabad
- Khyber Medical Peshawar
- Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Shringal University, Dir Upper
- Abdul Wali Khan University
- Swat University
- Malakand University
- Lakki Marwat University
- Hazra Mansehra University
- Government College Women’s University, Sialkot
- University of Information Technology Lahore (UIT)
- King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
- National College of Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University -FSD
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
- Narowal University
- Fatima Jinnah Women’s University-Rwp
- Okara University
- Sahiwal University
- Gujarat University
- Punjab University, Lahore
- Sindh Agricultural University, Tandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Lyari University, Karachi
- Dawood UET Karachi
- SEARCH Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- The University of Karachi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Law University, Karachi
- SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO DOCTOR Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- The Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences, Uthal
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta
- Turbat University
- Loralai University
- Balochistan University of Technology, Engineering and Information Management
- Sciences (BUITEMS),
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Balochistan University
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligible candidates can apply online at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/
- Put everything correct, otherwise, your application will be rejected.
- The completed application form can be submitted to the financial aid office of the respective university and contact the financial aid office officer.
- Please do not send the application form directly to HEC
Is Ehsaas scholarship available in 2023?
HEC has provided a total of 30,000 undergraduate scholarships over the last 14 years, but currently, around 50,000 students from low-income families receive scholarships every year in all four provinces (AJK, GILGIT BALTISTAN, Sindh Punjab).Ehsaas Scholarship Program
How do we apply for the Ehsaas scholarship?
All students must apply through the online system https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ and SUBMIT the application form. Requests will not be accepted in “Saved” mode.Ehsaas Scholarship Program
Government College Women’s University, Sialkot.
University of Information Technology Lahore (UIT)
King Edward Medical University.
Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore.
Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
National College of Arts (NCA)
Is Ehsaas scholarship available?
The HEC scholarship program is now open for applications for Ehsaas undergraduates 2023-24.Ehsaas Scholarship Program