Ehsaas Aghosh Program – The Government of Pakistan has started this program for the poor. Under this program financial assistance is provided to poor pregnant mothers & children.
Within this framework, interventions have been planned on both the demand and supply sides. Poor pregnant and lactating mothers will receive conditional assistance such as ANC & qualified midwives to meet criteria such as immunizations and awareness and counseling by the PNH.
so they can improve their health. Due to increasing poverty in Pakistan, the poor are unable to properly raise their children and mothers. Due to this, the child and the mother become victims of many diseases. Keeping this in mind, the government of Pakistan has started the Aghosh program.
A Healthy Start to Optimal Nutrition
Access to the best health services is a basic right of every family member. Because a healthy fish can take better care of itself and its family. Above all, this invaluable gift of nature that brings the world the best education for your children can also be done with complete attention & love. Ehsaas Aghosh Program
It is the collective responsibility of every member of society to provide mother and child with this basic right to better health and life. So that it is possible to build a healthy society through a healthy & prosperous family.
Ehsaas Aghosh Program Introduction
This program is successfully carried out across the province, especially in 11 selected districts of South Punjab, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Dera Ghazi Khan, Mayawali, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Khushab, Bhawal Nagar and Lodhra. Ehsaas Aghosh Program
The government of Pakistan has initiated the Aghosh Program under the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project in Pakistan on behalf of the Punjab Social Protection Authority to ensure better health of mother and child.
Aghosh’s goal is to provide financial support of up to Rs 17,000 to pregnant and lactating women in families in these districts. So that people living in villages & cities are not deprived of the right that is the basis of good health. Ehsaas Aghosh Program
- 8171 Ehsaas Program BISP 25000 Check Registration Online 23
- 8171 Ehsaas Program Check Payment Online By CNIC 2023
Quality of Health Services
Agosh is a conditional cash transfer program for health and nutrition. The objective of this component is to improve maternal & child health. Especially in poor and vulnerable families, it allows a good start in the child’s first 1,000 days. The first 100 days are very important for the child’s cognitive & physical development.
- Hiring & training healthcare staff, including pediatricians, medical officers, health workers & health visitors;
- provision of nutrition services through outpatient treatment program counters.
- Provide population welfare services in close coordination with the department responsible for population welfare. AND
- Updating/expanding electronic medical records systems for the Environmental & Health Waste Management Plan (“EHCWMP”) for health facilities in selected districts.
- Provide uninterrupted services (“24/7”), including supplies of essential goods, medicines & supplies.
- Upgrade selected rural health centers in selected districts to provide neonatal intensive care on a pilot basis.
Utilization of Health Services
- Increased utilization of key health services among poor and vulnerable households;
- As identified by NSER, in selected districts,
- Implement and provide conditional cash transfer programs.
- Cash subsidies (“CCG”) for eligible pregnant or lactating women and/or parents of children up to 2 years of age.
- Carry out outreach campaigns, Social mobilization & dissemination of information among beneficiaries of health services. Ehsaas Aghosh Program
- Pregnant and lactating women can register for the Aghosh program at any stage.
- To register, go to the nearest center along with your ID & enter your information.
- After receiving the registration confirmation SMS, visit HBL Konnect and activate your account using biometric authentication.
How to get money?
- Under the Aghosh program, each time the amount will be paid only at the HBL Knnoect center.
- Which pre-registered pregnant or lactating women will be notified of HBL along with their registration and mobile number.
- After receiving the biometric verification and the pin code on the woman’s mobile, this amount will be made. Ehsaas Aghosh Program