BISP Tehsil Office – BISP tehsil offices are established in all districts of the country under the Benazir Income Support program BISP to assist beneficiaries in registration & other necessary matters. In these offices they have representatives with sufficient experience who provide customer service to citizens.
BISP Tehsil Office Updated List 2023:
The sole objective of establishing BISP tehsil offices is to provide assistance to people in the registration & payment process. The officials have provided all these facilities to the citizens to help them as much as they can.
It depends on people which method they want to opt for registration & collection of payment. The government recently cut the program’s budget, but in June 2023 it allocated more funds to BISP to help people combat rising inflation.
Benazir Income Support Program:
Benazir Income Support Program BISP is a great initiative taken to help the vulnerable and deserving citizens of our country who could not afford the basic necessities of life such as food, healthcare and shelter.
NSER Survey & BISP Ehsaas Program:
The dynamic NSER survey for BISP and Ehsaas program is also in progress as officials are trying to survey as many people as they can so that more and more eligible & deserving people who are barely making ends meet can get relief. If you think you are eligible for the program, you can register by visiting the BISP tehsil office.
|Ehsaas Program App 14000 Check Online Registration 2023-24|
|احساس پروگرام 8171 ویب پورٹل Ehsaas Tracking 8171.pass.gov.pk|
- We have provided all the information about all the tehsil offices across the country.
- You can check the addresses below for the office closest to you.
- You can visit that office with your CNIC.
- The representative there will give you a registration form that you must complete with all your information correctly.
- Once your registration process is complete, you will have to wait a few weeks.
- They will investigate and review your application and then let you know if you are eligible or not.
- You can also track your registration process by sending the CNIC to 8171.
Locate Nearest BISP Tehsil Office:
- Go to your browser, type your current location and search for the nearest BISP office.
- A list of offices will be displayed from which you will have to choose the one that is closest.
- Copy the address of that office and paste it into your Google map.
- Follow the directions to reach your destination.
- Remember that all tehsil offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
BISP Headquarter Islamabad:
There are several BISP tehsil office in all provinces and districts of the country. The headquarters is in the capital city Islamabad where all administrative and other crucial decisions are taken. You can also file complaints about any problems you may face.
BISP Tehsil Office Headquarters is located at BISP Tehsil Office Center F10 Markaz Dubai Plaza Khawar Market, NAEEMJAVED, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000, Pakistan. You can obtain information or submit any claim at the contact number 92 800 264 77.
Registration at the BISP Tehsil Office:
There are innumerable BISP tehsil registration offices that have been created to facilitate our people. If you are facing a financial crisis due to rising inflation levels in the country & need financial help from the authorities.
Tehsil Offices in Punjab Province:
Tehsil Offices in Sindh Province:
Tehsil Offices in Baluchistan Province:
Tehsil Offices in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa/ FATA Province:
Tehsil Offices in AJK Province:
Tehsil Offices in Gilgit Baltistan Province:
How can I check my CNIC in Benazir Income Support?
This is a simple and easy method.
You have to send your ID number via SMS.
Access the message box of your mobile phone & send your National Identity Document to 8171.
After verification, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile.
How do you collect money from BISP?
Now the government has started disbursing the BISP subsidy amount to HBL ATM and HBL E-Connect Shop. So that people don’t have to worry about it and deserving people can receive the aid money as soon as possible.
First of all, you need to visit NADRA’s Pak Identity website. Now, navigate to somewhere in the middle of the page, where you will see a section dedicated to online fingerprint verification with some blank fields. Enter the required information including your CNIC number and the date of its issuance.