BISP Internship Program – The BISP Internship Program was launched by the BISP Benazir Income Support Program to provide employment to students and youth. Through it financial assistance is provided to the people, where the poor are helped through this program, this program has also decided to provide business opportunities to the youth.BISP Internship
If you also want to get a job, you can easily get it through a BISP Internship & stabilize yourself. In this article we will tell you how you can get a Benazir job and what are the requirements to get this job, what are its benefits, today we will tell you in detail about it and its benefits. Additionally, you will be given the form to accept this job.BISP Internship
Definition of Internship:
- A commitment to providing supervised work experience, usually of short duration.
- Related to a student’s specific field of study or career aspirations
- Maqsood Sabri Foo’s rigorous learning experience aims to achieve the objectives identified by BISP in its Secretariat.
- The program will integrate practical experience.
- 16 years HEC-recognised three-year postgraduate qualification or equivalent diploma
- 50% or 2.5% GPA in Matric SSC degree or diploma is required for internship selection
- Participants in this program will be recruited for three to six months with an 80% mandatory
- Along with assistance and remuneration of Rs 10,000 per month.
- The age limit is 22 to 30 years.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants have a two percent quota.
- Madrasa graduates can also apply.
- A five percent quota is reserved for minorities
|BISP Ehsaas NADRA Online Registration New Payment 2023|
|BISP 8171 Online Registration 21000 New Update 2023|
|8171 Web Portal 23000 – Online Registration New Method 2023|
- A maximum of twenty interns can be accommodated each year to cover the BISP bill.
- The internship is not less than three months but the maximum duration is up to six months.
- You will be able to start the internship only after accepting the given conditions.
- Agreement to join this program will be made by the Director of Human Resources on or before your date.
- Whether an applicant is L or not for this international will be communicated during the interview.
- Therefore, any concession agreed between the ISP Secretariat and the Government of Pakistan internship is not applicable.BISP Internship
- Students with this percentage will be offered a six to eight-week internship.
Objectives Of the BISP Internship:
- Promote and support the work of BISP in the youth community of a broad cross-section.
- Develop a broader & better way of dealing with adversity
- Efforts to attract and develop future talent
- Provide employment and job opportunities to young people.
- To bring out the hidden experience within them.
- Also giving interns the opportunity to participate in ISP areas.
- Create professional development opportunities for students and recent graduates to gain experience and prepare for their careers.
- Building an advocacy network for public sector organizations
- Development in Public Sector Organizations
- Desire toward an internationally recognized ISP internship program
- and internally compatible that will serve as your flagship.
How To Apply BISP Internship Program Online.
- You will be given a form to register for this 8171 program.
- Firstly, you must write your name, then your ID number, your email address where you can be contacted, your education & finally your experience.
- After that, you need to submit your CV includes all your information such as where you live, what is your name, and which college or university you attended in which field of study. If you have done any work then you have experience in it, after all, you have to hit the submit button.
- Your CV will be verified and if you qualify for the relevant job, you will be contacted through a call.
These guidelines are applicable to all BISP Secretariat candidates. The internship program does not constitute any other form of short-term commitment to the BISP Secretariat, such as a contract or temporary position.
If you remember your form number, enter it to check your status.
If you don’t remember your form number, enter your CNIC number in the first box.
In the second box, enter the same code that appears in the image on the left.
How to get 2000 from 8171 online registration?
Go to the Ehsaas 8171 website.
Write your CNIC number in the message box & send it to 8171.
Wait for a message to find out if you are eligible or not.
If you are eligible, you can get the money by going to a nearby BISP Tehsil office.
What is SMS CNIC to 8171?
Ehsaas 8171 SMS service is available to check your CNIC online and know the status of your Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2023 for Rs. Payment of 12,000.