BISP Cash Withdrawal – A new payment method is introduced to help you. Now, you don’t need to visit any Bisp office or Bisp cash center to receive your cash. You can receive your amount at the nearest HBL ATM. This post will give you all the details you need to know about how to get money from an HBL ATM. BISP cash withdrawal has become much easier as you can withdraw your amount anytime within 24 hours from the HBL ATM or HBL Connect store.
The Government has introduced a new & easy Bisp cash withdrawal method & the BISP payment amount has increased from 7000 to 9000 due to rising inflation.
HBL BISP Balance Check
- First, press the button and scan your thumb.
- Select the language in the following menu.
- The screen will ask you to enter 13 13-digit CNIC numbers. Enter the correct CNIC number.
- Place your thumb on the fingerprint device.
- Select the check balance option.
- The screen will show a menu of four options.
- Select the balance inquiry option.
- The screen will show your current balance.
If you want to withdraw your amount, use the BISP Cash Withdrawal option and follow the simple steps.
New Method Of BISP Bank Payment Detail
Now, you don’t need to visit the BISP cash center every time to receive your payment. You can use Bisp Bank’s new payment details method & withdraw cash from the nearest HBL ATM. As the BISP payment amount has also increased from 7,000 to 9,000, it is great news for poor women. You can withdraw your amount anytime from the ATM in case of emergency.BISP Cash Withdrawal
New Method Of Bisp Cash Withdrawal from HBL ATM
All simple easy steps are given below:
- If you receive a message from 8171 stating that you have received the money, visit your nearest HBL ATM.
- Firstly, press the button and position your thumb to scan. Remove your thumb after scanning.
- Select your language in the following menu.
- Then select the BISP or BISP ATM card option from the main menu.
- It will ask you to enter your CNIC number. Enter the correct CNIC number in the space provided.
- Your name will appear on the screen. Place your thumb on the Bisp fingerprint device.
- The screen will show another four-button menu. Click on the balance inquiry option.
- The screen will show your total balance. It will ask you if you want to make any transactions; click yes.
- Click Bisp Cash Withdrawal or Cash Out in the following four-option menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw in the space provided.
- Then, you must click on the correct option.
- You will receive your cash from the ATM immediately.
- In case of any problem, you can contact your HBL bank.
- 8171 Web Portal 25000 – BISP CNIC Tracking 2023
- 8171 Online Registration 2023 – BISP Payment Check 9000
BISP Cash Withdrawal New Update
You can now withdraw your cash at the nearest HBL ATM. Bisp’s new cash withdrawal method is introduced to help you by saving you time and money. No need to visit the BISP cash center & stand in line to receive cash. HBL ATM is available 24 hours a day, so you can withdraw cash anytime.
A new amount of the BISP Benazir Income Support Program has been made available to Benazir. If you are eligible for a Bisp program, check your amount. If you have not received the money yet, please contact the nearest BISP office or file a complaint on the BISP complaints portal.
How do I withdraw money from BISP?
After it appears on the screen, place the thumb of your hand on the biometric device.
Remember, you must put your thumb on the device. Your fingers will not be accepted.
You can check your eligibility in two ways. I can verify your eligibility, or you can verify your eligibility by sending a message to 8171 and we will tell you the method.
How do I get Benazir money?
Benazir Kafaalat cash assistance is disbursed to eligible beneficiaries after the Biometric Verification System (BVS) through two partner banks namely HBL in Punjab, Sindh & Balochistan & Bank Alfalah in KP, GB & AJK.
What is the amount of the Benazir Income Support Programme?
According to the BISP, a cash payment of RS 8,500 every quarter, or RS 2,833 every month, will enable a family of 5 to 6 people to buy flour for 20 to 25 days.