BISP 8171 July – BISP 2023 The Benazir Income Support Program has introduced a new payment method. Under BISP Benazir Income Support Scheme, all deserving people have started receiving Rs 9000 again. Now the method of taking money has changed from 8171.
Now, the money received under the Benazir BSP program BISP can be obtained very easily. The amount BISP 9000 can be received through the HBL ATM. This is a very simple method that has been initiated by the Pakistani Government.
Need for an HBL ATM New Payment Method
Earlier, Benazir Income Support Program BISP amount was Rs. 9000 received from cash center or PCO etc. But now the procedure of receiving this amount through the HBL ATM has been greatly simplified. No more hassle of waiting in long lines. You can easily withdraw Benazir Income Support Program amount of Rs.9000 by using HBL branch ATM.
BISP 8171 Ehsaas Program Registration
If you or your household are not yet registered with the Benazir Income Support Program BISP. And if you are eligible to get money from the 8171 Ehsaas program, Click the button below now & complete your registration. So that you can receive the amount received under the Benazir Income Support Program in the coming months.
Process For BISP Payment Withdraw From HBL ATM
The procedure to withdraw Benazir Income Support Program BISP amount of Rs.9000 from HBLATM is very easy. If you have received the withdrawal message from 8171, you can withdraw your money from the ATM of your nearest HBL branch.
To withdraw money from the BISP ATM program, you must follow the following simple procedure:
1: Click on the option to Scan Thumb, as shown in the given image.
2. Choose the Urdu language.
3. Click on the BISP as shown.
4. So you’re on the screen. Enter your 13-digit CNIC number. Please enter your ID Card number correctly.
5. Place your thumb hand on the biometric device of the ATM.
6. Click on the balance inquiry button on the given screen.
7. Then, the current balances in your account showed you that you can withdraw as shown:
8. 8: Then you need to Click the button there to Withdraw the money to withdraw.
9. To click on the money, You must first click on the amount of money.
10. 10: Then you have to write the amount in your account which you want to withdraw.
- Then, you have to click the Correct button.
- In case of any issue, you will contact HBL Bank Helpline.
What is the BISP payment for HBL?
The Benazir Income Support Program BISP has started. This time, BISP Benazir’s Income Support Scheme will receive Rs 9,000 for the poor. This method of withdrawing money has changed and has been the easiest.
What is the new payment for BISP 2023?
BISP RELEASES FIRST QUARTERLY TRANCH OF RS. 7000/-FOR THE YEAR 2023 FROM MONDAY.
Candidates who want to verify Benazir Income 25000, simply have to visit the official web portal of the 8171 Ehsaas program. www.pass.gov.pk.
Can I withdraw 50000 from ATM?
For accounts linked to a Millenia debit card, the daily cash withdrawal limit is ₹50,000. For accounts linked to a MoneyBack debit card, the daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs 25,000. For accounts linked to a rewards debit card, the daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 50,000 rupees.
What is the new payment of Benazir income support?
7000/-FOR THE YEAR 2023 FROM MONDAY. The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is launching the first quarterly installment of Rs. 7000/- from Benazir Kafaalat for the year 2023 from Monday.